As a piano accompanist you will accompany classical dance classes, repertoire/variations, pas de deux, character dances, historical dances, rehearsals for performances and competitions and, where possible, contemporary dance classes.
You will also contribute, with the teacher, to the musical development of the student in class and participate in the pedagogical reflection to help the student progress.
You are involved in the continuous development of the student's musicality.
In addition, you may have other pedagogical or organisational duties with variations in time allocation, within your remit.
You will be involved in the school's 'When we dance' social programme.
You will report to the head of faculty and work within the framework defined by the artistic director.
- Accompany dance classes
- Contribute to the musical development of students
- Be involved in "When we dance" programme
- Experience in accompaniment of dance classes
- Suitable play capacity
- Strong observation skills
- Fluent in english
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Teaching capacity
- Additional spoken languages