You report to the Administrative and Financial Manager and support him/her in the financial and technological management of Mosa Ballet School.
Accounting and financial management
- You will record and process accounting operations with Odoo software and contribute to the establishment of quarterly accounting statements and annual accounts, with the support of an external accounting office
- You participate in the proper budget management of Mosa's financial strategy. You will centralise the budget of the various departments and ensure management control
- You contribute to the design of decision-making, evaluation and budgetary control tools and design evolving solutions that automate recurring tasks
- You will provide administrative support in various processes
Administration of the Odoo ERP tool
- You ensure the continuity, evolution and performance of the Odoo ERP and its various applications
- You guarantee the correct execution of batch jobs and the availability of online systems.
- In case of an incident, you carry out the necessary validations, make corrections if possible and document your findings and actions. If necessary, you will call on external specialists.
You will participate in the social programme Quand On Danse on an ad hoc basis.
Have a bachelor's or master's degree in accounting
At least 5 years experience in accounting
Organised and respectful of objectives and deadlines, management of priorities
Versatile and flexible
Analytical mindset, proactivity and initiative
Sense of caring and collaboration
Mastery of the Office Suite: Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Odoo user experience
Fluent in French and English
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of ODOO ERP programming and configuration
- Experience in computer programming or macros
Knowledge of other spoken languages
Experience in human resources management
Experience in the world of classical dance teaching
An opportunity to participate in an exceptional project with global ambitions
A beautiful, historic and fully renovated working environment
A competitive salary
A permanent contract with a starting date in August 2022