Sales & Development Manager (m/f/x)
The Sales & Development Manager is responsible for creating and implementing the sales strategy and fundraising strategy with companies, patrons, donors and national and international private institutions to ensure that Mosa's projects and activities are financed in an appropriate and sustainable way.
Responsibilities include the following tasks:
Helping to draw up a strategic private fund-raising plan in agreement with the Management Committee, and in particular the Communication Marketing & Public Relations Manager and the Societal Impact Programme Manager (Quand on Danse).
Define and implement an operational plan for private fundraising, using Odoo (its CRM, but also other tools). Set objectives in agreement with the CEO
Hunting: actively seeking out national and international sources of funding (donations, legacies, corporate sponsorship, online shop). Prospecting for new partners, donors, corporate sponsors and corporate foundations.
Farming: maintaining prospects and donors. Disseminate information and ensure that appropriate action is taken without delay. Soliciting them according to the established plan
Participating in special fundraising events, representing Mosa and reporting on meetings and conferences.
Establish regular monitoring of objectives.
- At least 5 years' professional experience as a business developer or sales representative in a not-for-profit organisation or international company
- Wide professional and private network
- A keen and perceptive listener, with an empathetic understanding of the needs and interests of funders and donors
- Initiative, ability to make proposals and negotiate
- Solid skills in the use of IT tools, particularly Microsoft Office and CRM.
- French and fluent English
Nice to Have
- University degree in management or social sciences
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or German
- Knowledge of Odoo
- Knowledge of new technologies and social media
- Valid work permit for Belgium
- The opportunity to take part in an exceptional project with global ambition
- The opportunity to work as part of a small, energetic and passionate team
- A permanent contract with an early start date
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Represent a meaningfull company with international ambitions