School Coordination Manager (COO)
The School Coordinator is responsible for the smooth running of school life (boarding, reception and transport of students, school catering, discipline, monitoring of students, reception of families, etc.), the well-being of students, the administration and the infrastructure of Mosa.
In charge of a team of about 20 people but also of subcontractors (building maintenance for example), he/she plans, coordinates and supervises the activities of the team members in order to obtain exceptional results.
In particular, this role will be responsible for:
• maintaining a permanent link with the partner secondary school Liège 1 to ensure optimal coordination of programmes and curricula
• managing the administration of the Mosa School, creating and implementing its policies and regulations.
• supervising and supervising students (internal and external), day and night, and managing the running of the boarding school.
• managing the infrastructure, building and furniture, its operation and maintenance as well as security and guards.
• managing the restaurant and its staff.
Its responsibilities do not cover dance teaching nor finance. He or she acts within the financial framework set by the CFO.
This function reports to the CEO and is a member of the Management Committee in which it collaborates transversally with the Head of Corporate Identity and External Relations, the Artistic Director, the Communication Coordinator, the Quand On Danse Manager and the Sales and Fundraising Manager.
At least 5 years' experience as a school director
At least 2 years' experience in managing a canteen
Experience in the use of IT management solutions
Knowledge of laws and standards related to education
Ability to analyse and solve problems
Ability to make excellent decisions by combining data and information
Organisational and delegation skills
Caring and collaborative
Creative, open-minded and dynamic
Good knowledge of the Office Suite: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Fluent in French, English and Dutch
Nice to have
Knowledge of other languages
Knowledge of new technologies
Knowledge of the world of classical, contemporary or therapeutic dance
Familiarity with Odoo
An opportunity to participate in an exceptional project with global ambitions
A beautiful, historic and completely renovated working environment
A competitive salary
A permanent executive contract with a starting date of 1 August 2022