Sponsorship and Sales Coordinator
The "Sponsorship and Sales Coordinator" is responsible for financial income from national and international sources, with the exception of government subsidies, grants and internship fees, in order to ensure that Mosa's projects and activities are adequately and sustainably funded. This role will:
- design and implement the private sector fundraising strategy (sponsorship).
- develop policies and procedures that reflect ethical fundraising practices. Research, evaluate and recommend new fundraising opportunities and tactics in line with Mosa's values, strategic priorities and programmes.
- set targets for donations, bequests and corporate sponsorship, both public and private, as well as sales targets for the online shop (dance-related equipment).
- organise and coordinate strategic creative campaigns and activities and oversee the planning and execution of special fundraising events specified in a fund development plan.
- monitor and report on the progress of the fund development plan, manage all deadlines, workflows and projects related to fundraising activities as well as maintain up-to-date donor and fundraising data in the database.
- maintain and build positive relationships and actively seek to deepen relationships with existing donors and forge new ones, develop and maintain relationship management systems that enhance the organisation's ability to cultivate and maintain meaningful relationships with donors and funders
He/she works with the Communication Coordinator to develop a comprehensive communication plan to promote Mosa to its donors and maximize prospects' awareness of the school's fundraising activities. He/she prepares or oversees the development of high-quality communications materials for donors and prospects that express the organization's achievements and aspirations and promote its mission (e.g. solicitation materials, thank you letters, annual reports).
He/she manages financial income from clients such as infrastructure tenants and online shop customers.
This function works closely with the other key functions i.e. the Head of Corporate Identity and External Relations, the Artistic Director, the School Coordinator, the Communication Coordinator and the Quand On Danse Manager in order to develop and leverage relationships to meet and exceed fundraising goals.
He/she reports to the CEO and is a member of the Management Committee.
At least 5 years of proven experience in fundraising and in sales & marketing
Wide professional and private network
Exceptional communicator, authentic and persuasive, both orally and in writing
A keen and insightful listener with an empathetic understanding of the needs and interests of funders and donors
Highly organised and able to manage projects from conception to implementation
Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Creative, open-minded and dynamic to respond to new opportunities and changing needs of a growing organisation
An innate sense of caring and collaboration
Very good knowledge of the Office Suite: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Fluent in French, Dutch and English
Nice to have
Knowledge of other languages
Knowledge of new technologies
Knowledge of the world of classical, contemporary or therapeutic dance
Familiarity with Odoo
An opportunity to participate in an exceptional project with global ambitions
A beautiful, historic and completely renovated working environment
A competitive salary with profit sharing
A permanent executive contract with an early start